If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.SouthCarolina.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Tuesday, March 31, 2009

About the Time-Lapse Camera...

I've been a long time believer of the "knot-hole" philosophy of life...such that given a knothole to peer through, there is a natural curiosity in anyone to look through it.

Construction Companies & Baseball Teams knew of this effect long ago. It's the reason the former put knotholes in walls blocking a view around construction projects, and the latter to plug up any knotholes in walls around their 5-cent-a-ticket ballparks.

So, thanks to modern technology, I present this blogs "knot-hole". Go ahead, take a look, I'll wait...

Depending on the time of day, you'll see a decent looking view of my backyard or a bunch of sun-blasted glare. If it's bright and glaring, stick around it'll change. For now, until I come off the dime & get a better camera, I just have to deal with it.

It's also like Forrest Gump's Box of Chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
(...with the exception of Squrrels eating all the seed in my bird feeder)


So, for your moment of Zen... go contemplate the "knot-hole".

1 comment:

selina said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Sarah

http://blanket.ws

Wild Creations Frog Blog Headline Animator

South Carolina Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. South Carolina Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.